Mary J. Peshel
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Estate Tax Returns
- Prenuptial Agreements
- University of San Diego, J.D.
- University of Southern California, M.P.A.
- University of California Los Angeles, B.A.
501 W. Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101-3563
Miller, Monson, Peshel, Polacek & Hoshaw (1986- Present)
Ms. Peshel counsels clients concerning their estate planning goals, and implements the plans by drafting trusts, wills, and powers of attorney for individuals and couples. She has extensive experience in carrying out estate plans by assisting trustees, executors and beneficiaries through the process of trust and estate administration. Her involvement in both sides of the process, estate planning as well as estate administration, provides Ms. Peshel with unique insights, skills and experiences which are a benefit her clients.
• San Diego Magazine 2014 Top Attorneys
Community & Personal Interests
Mary Peshel is San Diego native with deep roots in the community. She grew up in San Diego's Mission Hills neighborhood community where she and her family still reside, in a historic home built in 1924. She is involved in a number of diverse organizations including the following:
- UCLA Chancellors Associates
- Junior League of San Diego
- ZLAC Rowing Club
- Mission Hills Heritage
- San Diego (Host) Lions Club