Amy L. Pierson
- Trusts & Estates Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Fiduciary Liability Disputes
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Alabama, M.Acc.
- University of Alabama, B.S. Accounting
Amy L. Pierson is a graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Law. Prior to law school, she was a corporate accountant with BCD Travel, Delta Airlines, and she was an auditor with EY. Ms. Pierson graduated from the University of Alabama with a Master of Accountancy after acquiring a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
Prior to moving to California, Ms. Pierson worked as a trust and estate/fiduciary litigation attorney in Atlanta, Georgia. Through her role as a litigator, she represents various types of clients, including corporate fiduciaries, trustees, executors, and estate and trust beneficiaries in fiduciary disputes. Ms. Pierson advocates for her clients from start to finish and provides an honest assessment of her clients’ position at every stage of the dispute.
Community & Personal Interests
Outside of work, Ms. Pierson enjoys traveling and spending time with her fiancée and their 2 pups. She is a member of the San Diego Bar Association, Probate Attorneys of San Diego, and Lawyers Club of San Diego.
- California, 2020
- Georgia, 2012
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2012
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia, 2012
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2012